Petrol & Convenience
Patties Foods is a true Australian success story. With humble beginnings in 1966 as a family-owned cake shop in Lakes Entrance, Victoria, we have grown into one of Australia's most loved manufacturers, suppliers and marketers of leading branded frozen savoury, frozen meals and dessert products.
Our portfolio includes iconic brands Four'N Twenty, Patties Savoury Finger Foods, Herbert Adams, Boscastle and Nanna's, with a vision to create irresistible comfort food for all Australians, for all occasions.
Patties Foods' range of frozen meals is rapidly growing, with brands including Weight Watchers, Ruffie Rustic Foods & Fitness Outcomes offering high-quality options. The addition of Leggo's to the portfolio has expanded the company's chilled pasta and sauces range.
In recent years, Patties Foods has begun exporting to Japan and the USA, introducing the great Australian taste to the global market. We have extended our manufacturing footprint, with plants in Victoria, South Australia and New Zealand.
Our company values of courage, trust, integrity and ownership reflect our origin as a proudly local company and have helped form a strong foundation for international growth. Patties Foods' brands have become household names across the nation, but to make our great brands happen, we need great people - and that's where you come in.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our Out of Home Sales team, located in Sydney. You will be responsible for driving profitable sales and growth within the P&C Channel.
Reporting to the National Account Manager - Petrol & Convenience, your key responsibilities include:
- Executing strategic national and state plans for your accounts through GSV, Trade Spend, NSV and GP;
- Driving store activation to support the P&C national and state account plans;
- Maintaining current national accounts and securing additional business with plans to achieve and exceed sales and market share targets;
- Managing and reporting on annual operating budgets on a monthly basis (Net Income & Trade Spend);
- Reporting on weekly and monthly forecasting routines and rituals, and supporting the wider P&C team as required;
- Implementing effective sales forecasting processes and systems that look for opportunities to improve delivery efficiencies and maximum use of field team resources;
- Driving and supporting new product development concepts and opportunities in conjunction with the P&C and wider OOH channel and Marketing team.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in a senior sales role in the FMCG or P&C industry. You will have an understanding of consumer and trade marketing products and processes, with a demonstrated ability to consistently achieve sales targets.
You will be passionate about sales, have excellent communication skills, and a strong customer focus. Your negotiation skills, drive for results and adaptable working style will ensure your success in the role.
You will be comfortable in an environment with ambiguity, frequent change & unpredictability. To hit the ground running in this exciting and challenging role, you will be a self-starter with the drive & commitment to achieve results.
The role will require occasional travel.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and a cover letter by Friday 16 April 2021.