'Creators of irresistible comfort food'
Patties Foods is a true Australian success story. With humble beginnings in 1966 as a family-owned cake shop in Lakes Entrance, Victoria, we have grown into one of Australia's most loved manufacturers, suppliers and marketers of leading branded frozen savoury, frozen meals and dessert products.
In recent years, Patties Foods has also started exporting to Japan and the USA, introducing the great Australian taste to the global market. We have extended our manufacturing footprint, with plants in Victoria, South Australia and New Zealand.
Our company values of courage, trust, integrity and ownership reflect our origin as a proudly local company and have helped form a strong foundation for international growth. Patties Foods' brands have become household names across the nation, but to make our great brands happen, we need great people - and that's where you come in.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Training Advisor to join our team at Pakenham.
Using your passion and exceptional communication skills, you will play a key role in coordinating and supporting the development and delivery of effective learning and development programs across our Pakenham site. This includes developing training programs and coordinating sessions to facilitate the ongoing development & improvement of employees' skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential at Patties Foods.
The successful candidate will enjoy a variety of responsibilities that include:
- Assessing staff development and training needs
- Develop, implement, and evaluate structured training programs
- Conduct staff training sessions
- Prepare and maintain training resources
- Implement competency-based assessment and training programs within company guidelines
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess:
- Exceptional organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to research, review and collate information for the preparation of training resources
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of training and assessment coupled with the development of competency-based training programs
- Formal qualification in Training and Assessment
- FMCG experience is preferred but not essential
- Intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.
No fee of any type will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement.
Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Patties Foods.